Author: Regina Chouza
Available on Amazon
Kindle Freebie Dates: 19-20 October 2014
“It is human nature to ask ‘Why did this happen to me?’ Though there may be medical explanations for illnesses, a scientific answer will not help us make sense of the pain and suffering that comes with these experiences.”
This book provides a fresh perspective on the challenges faced when we or someone we love is diagnosed with cancer. We often start by asking why it happened and what it means. Inevitably our biology, lifestyle habits and emotional wellbeing all play a part. For true healing to occur, we need to make changes on many levels. The author goes on to explore Energy Healing as a friendly booster for tired souls, equipping the reader with simple tools that can be used daily to facilitate their personal healing journey. The pages turn quickly, infused with love, courage and optimism.
It all started in 2009, when Regina discovered the College of Psychic Studies in London. Could anyone learn to channel healing and shift his or her life in a new direction? Of course! Since then Regina has left a successful career in marketing to become a qualified Healer, Reiki Master and talk radio host. Her first book, "A Personal Guide to Self-Healing, Cancer and Love", is available on Amazon worldwide. Visit her blog at www.diaryofapsychichealer.com
* Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DMIWZLY * Website/Blog:: www.diaryofapsychichealer.com * https://twitter.com/reginachouza * Facebook: www.facebook.com/diaryofapsychichealer
A Personal Guide to Self-Healing, Cancer & Love
Energy healers channel universal energy, which is readily available to us all. This energy is directed at the Healee’s physical, emotional, mental and spiritual body, clearing stuck energy and facilitating the self-healing process. This energy is often visualized as white light. It might go to a specific organ, to a painful memory or it might clear the emotional load on their mind. Clients will typically report feeling mentally and emotionally relaxed after the session. I like to think of Energy Healing as assisted meditation. It can be extremely valuable if you or someone you love is coping with cancer. This book will give you a good understanding of the energy body and how healing can help patients as well their families. It is important, though, to be realistic about what Energy Healing can and cannot do. It should not be expected to eradicate cancer, though it can help in many ways. Here are a few examples:
Benefits for the cancer patient
* Relaxation, stress relief and an emotional outlet.
* Some patients report increased energy levels, which makes it easier for them to maintain their quality of life through chemotherapy treatments.
* Healing can also help terminal cancer patients draw on their inner strength, allowing them to face their fears and move on peacefully.
* The peace and stillness felt during an Energy Healing session allow their intuition to speak to them, giving clarity on the challenges faced.
* Energy Healing can also give the patient a fresh perspective on life.
Benefits for the family
* Self-Healing can be used to manage their grief, shock and stress.
* It releases the emotional stress and burden in a healthy and productive way.
* Engaging with self-healing can help family members stay mentally and emotionally clear, which will do a lot for their wellbeing.
* By learning to give Energy Healing, family members can play an active role in the cancer patient’s healing process. This can have a psychological and emotional benefit for the family member, as well as helping the cancer patient in the family. I will describe this in detail, as there are important health and safety considerations for the Healer to follow.
Please note: Energy Healing is not a substitute for medical care.